Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Coffee Time

The best words to hear when you have spent the morning working, you hit a point that a break would be welcome and someone says "COFFEE TIME"!  Whatever you are holding is instantly dropped and you are off to get a cuppa that warm coffee!

Using masks and stamps the design was made.  STAMPlorations has this coffee stamp that works perfectly with  the clocks.  A little colorsing and some clear sequins and it is instantly coffee time!


Hope you are enjoying a warm cup right now!  Thanks for stopping by.

Coffee Time is linked to:
Simon Says
Word Art Wednesday
DL Art

5 comments:

  1. Yes I have a cup of coffee in my hand. I usually have a cup at 2 before I head off to work. I am frustrated with my computer situation so I am also eating Chocolate. I love the coffee cups and pot along with the watches. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool colors and so vibrant Jerrie
    and so many watches there hehe..
    Sweet card
    how are you my friend I miss your visit
    big hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool It reminds me of the card you sent me, Thank you by the way!!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, love your coloring and the theme matches perfectly with our challenge!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is perfect because it is always time for coffee!! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete