Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello, You

Not a tech genius but the cell phones are great gadgets!  It is fun staying in contact and cell phones are great for quick contacts.  BUT, sometimes the old fashioned snail mail is awesome!  A note just to inspire or brighten a day.

My father traveled a lot for work and sometimes my mother would go on the road with him. I liked sending  quick notes to let them know they were in my thoughts while including some current pictires of the kids.

This card says it all in just three little words.


Thanks for stopping by and stay connected!

Hello. You is linked to:
Work It Wednesday
 cc

3 comments:

  1. Cute and fun! Love your choice of embellishments too!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card...so thoughtful. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute
    the mobile phone with different sweet color
    and love your pastel color background too Jerrie
    what a sweet story about send little notes to your parents
    I miss my mommy too
    but because she is busy she sometimes not seen my Message till at the night in Indonesia hehe LOL
    sweet card Jerrie
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete