Sunday, November 5, 2017

Merry And Bright

Day five of twenty five tags of Christmas and I am so glad Erum has inspired my tag!

For about a dozen times, I have walked into my craft room and this star seems to fall out of the die cut box onto the floor.  Repeatedly I have picked it up and put it back in the box to go into the craft room to find it on the floor again.  Once, I laughted to myself that this star wants to be used!

Today, that star has found a permanent place on this tag!  It was dipped into the Versa Mark and covered with silver embossing powder.  I just received the Picket Fence distress spray from Simon Says and I do not know how I made cards or tags without it!  I LOVE this product!


May your day be merry and bright.  Hopefully your craft stash gets used up too!

Merry And Bright is linked to:

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that your star made its presence - and desire to play - known to you, repeatedly! Shimmery silver, kraft, black and white: a striking combination! Thank you for sharing your beautiful tag in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags gallery!
    ~carol (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That star meant to be used....and what a pretty tag it ended up on!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this silver star and the great way you found inspiration! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete