Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Unlucky 13

My family has a quarterly card exchange and 13 people have signed up.  As we were stamping our cards, I was telling my sister about the NBUS challenge.  I told her it was a little different this time as you could post your blunders.  Like what she said.  Like I put my cards together and they open backwards or you stamp your card and something gets stamped upside down I was telling her.  My sister was listening and stamping her cards.  She just had the inside with the verse to stamp.  On the 13th card I heard this shreeeeeek.  Well, to make the NBUS blunders, one of these tings are not like the other...one of these things is just wrong...yes, thirteen times.  The card is horizontal and the insert is vertical!!  Yup, thank goodness they were not glued inside the card and could be turned over and restamped!


We did have a good laugh!

Unlucky 13 is linked to:
 NBUS

3 comments:

  1. Haha, oh, that IS funny, Jerrie! I can just see the two of doubled over with laughter, especially considering you were just talking about blunders!!! Thank you for sharing (and thank your sister, too) with us in the Hop! BTW, great card! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so funny. But, great catch and fix. I have done the very same thing--just not 13 times. That number was unlucky for you. Maybe you could recruit one more for your exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can see this happening so easily. In fact, I think I might have done it a couple times or so. Still good we can laugh at our blunders.

    ReplyDelete