Friday, December 11, 2015

Christmas Chaos Last Day

The last Christmas Chaos card and my list is finished!

I am using a ARTplorations stencil and STAMPlorations is having a stencil blog hop linky party.

For my final card at Catch The Bug, I made a card using the freebie!  I chose the diagonal bingo of use a snowflake, ribbon and three layers.



I embossed the base card with a snowflake folder.  Then is a layer of stenciled paper.  The final layer is stamped and popped up.  glitter, silver string, a snowflake and the cute image was added.

Christmas Chaos is linked to:
Catch The Bug
STAMPlorations

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card, I do like this digi stamp, too cute!Thanks for playing along over at DL.ART!

    Hugs, Lori m
    littlemscraftedmind.blogspot.com
    DL.ART DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the background scene, it's perfect! Thanks for joining in our Christmas Chaos Challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the background you have created here Jerrie my friend! That skier is just adorable! Have a lovely evening! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Flash Stencil Linky Party at STAMPlorations this month with your gorgeous card. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete