Monday, June 29, 2015

Farmer's Market

Fruit is my summertime refreshment. Bring on the watermelon or cherries and I will challenge you to a pit spitting contest. Give me lemons and I will make you lemonade. Grapes will be frozen and added as ice cubes to cool my drink or eaten off the stem. My grandson and I go th the garden and spot red strawberries to pick and eat. I really think I could live off fresh fruit in the summer.

When I saw the Just Us Girls photo inspiration it reminded me of the farmer's market where they have all their sun kissed produce out on display to purchase.


And the Work It Wednesday at Simon Says Stamp theme is refreshments

So, I took all my fruit stamps...and created a fruit stand for the farmer's market. All my fruit is sun kissed and ripened to perfection!! I have to say, I think this is one of my favorite cards I have made.


Stamps used:
This is a very old set and I do not know the name but I think it is a TAC set.

Farmer's Market is linked to
Simon Says Work It Wednesday http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/blog/work-it-wednesday-june-2015/?utm_source=Simon+Says+Stamp+Blog+Subscribers&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=af90833fc5-Daily_Blog_Posts12_15_2014&utm_term=0_c7e07ef51d-af90833fc5-218132745&ct=t%28Daily_Blog_Posts12_30_2014%29&mc_cid=af90833fc5&mc_eid=a5ef351905

Just Us Girlshttp://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/just-us-girls-299-inspiration-week.html
Simon Says Monday http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2809
The Pink Elephant Challenge http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-pink-elephant-challenge-tpe305.html
DL Arthttp://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2015/06/dlart-june-linky-challenge.html

6 comments:

  1. Great them for summer...the farmers market. Lovely, colorful images. Thanks for joining our summer challenge at Simon Says Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the photo! Love your sun kissed fruit! Great card and thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I certainly love your inspiration for this beautiful card! The fruit all look good enough to eat! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made me hungry just in your description and your card is added incentive to hit the fruit stand! Love how you've layered for added interest to your lucious fruit stamps! Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fun, full of color and sweetness and just such a cool representation of the inspiration photo!!! Excellently done!!

    ReplyDelete