Sunday, January 4, 2015

Scribbles snowmen

I participated in my first blog hop in 2014. I won Coffee Lover's blog hop card three from Nazeema. Her blog is www.heart my hobbyhttp://www.heartmyhobby.com/
. She has so much talent. She asked me if I wanted her to send me the card too. I did not wait to answer...YES!


I have never received a card from a professional card maker before! I am going to frame it and hang it in my craftroom. I used one of the designs to enter Scribble Design's http://buyscribblesdesigns.blogspot.com/challenge




Scribbles Design's has the image I am going to use this year for my valentine's cards. Watch for it in February!!
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. That's a pretty cute image! I can see why you'd want to use it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard for me to color but that is why...coloring outside the linez

      Delete
  2. Hi Jerrie, I really like the outside the lines colouring. Fun card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The coloring works perfect coloringoutsidethelinez... I love the sparkles too!

    Welcome to our challenge and thank you for joining us at Scribbles Designs...

    Sandy S
    (Owner/Designer Scribbles Designs)

    ReplyDelete