Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A blue Christmas

I love the reds and greens that are traditional Christmas colors, but sometimes you just need a different color. I was visiting my sister and did not have all the supplies so my family came to the rescue. My mother donated the blue paper and my sister had the image and die cut so it was time to make a card. I used a snowflake embossing folder for the background. I punched a strip on both sides for the blue layering piece. After stamping the ornament and die cutting it, I added a blue ribbon. Silver bling added to ornament and three snowflakes finish the card. This card is posted

2 comments:

  1. Oooo! This is really pretty. Pretty darn good for borrowing supplies, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crafty family....I love it :) Somehow it's just more fun to play with someone else's stuff ;) Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete